Availability: In Stock Now
Owner's Field Guide: Download the PDF.
Originally produced in 1969, the Leisure Port was prized by boaters camping on the wind swept beaches of Lake Powell due to its resilience in high winds and its generous shade in hot weather. With a wide range of applications and set-up variations ranging from sun shade, to screen house, to storm shelter, the Leisure Port is ideal in the mountains, beach, or backyard.
Available now in a durable ripstop poly fabric, the Leisure Port Synthetic offers a lighter packed weight, and lower price tag, than the cotton canvas version of the Leisure Port.
- 10’ x 14’ Footprint, 6 ½ Feet Interior Height.
- PU-Coated Ripstop Oxford Polyester Roof & Wall Panels
- Removable Heavy-Duty Vinyl Floor
- Galvanized Steel Pole Set with Solid Steel Zinc Plated Spring Rods
- Includes 2 Mesh Zip-In Panels and 2 Solid Zip-In Panels. Additional panels sold separately
- Weight: 57lbs. Packed Dimensions: 4 x 1 x 1 Feet.
- Leisure Port Synthetic Includes: 1 Synthetic Leisure Port body w/ carry bag and removable floor, 1 steel pole set, 2 synthetic zip-in panels, 2 mesh zip-in panels, 2 tension straps, 6 nail stakes.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Love your tent or we’ll make it right. Learn more
- Durable Import Series. Design in SLC, Utah. Cut & Sewn in China. Learn More