Availability: Fall / Winter 2021
Springbar products are produced in limited runs and are sold on a first come first served basis. We do not accept pre-orders. Click the ‘Notify Me’ button above and enter your email to be the first to know when this product is available.
We’ve been making Traditional Wall Tents since 1944--when Jack Sr. was building them for herders and miners--and we still do it the same way today using traditional tools and techniques. Our Deluxe ‘Stock’ model measures 12’ x 14’ with 5’ sidewalls and a 9’2” ridge height. Features include 12.5oz Sunforger® marine boat shrunk canvas, 3 large windows, zippered roll up side walls for fair weather, a 5” stove jack, and traditional details like sewn rings and brass hardware.If you’re going to invest in a wall tent, there’s no good reason not to get the real deal.
Steel pole fittings included. Aluminum pole set sold separately. Cut sheet included for customers who opt to cut their own poles.
Cut and sewn by hand in our Salt Lake City, USA workshop
- Measures 12’ x 14’ with 5’ sidewalls and 9’2” ridge height
- 12.5 oz Sunforger® marine boat shrunk canvas. Treated for water resistance and anti-mildew
- 3 large mesh windows and large front door with zippered mesh and Uintah-style traditional flap
- Dual roll up sidewalls are zippered and include ties
- Traditional sewn rings and brass hardware details
- 5” stove jack insert & traditional sod cloth
- Includes gable and ridge steel pole fittings
- Includes 12 x 14 tent body, gable and ridge steel pole fittings, guy ropes, stakes, and storage bag, instructions
- Aluminum pole set, vinyl roof fly, snap-in vinyl floor, and snow-load pole kit sold separately
- Made in Salt Lake City, USA