Availability: In Stock Now
Owner's Field Guide: Download the PDF.
Originally produced in 1969, the Leisure Port was prized by boaters camping on the wind swept beaches of Lake Powell due to its resilience in high winds and its generous shade in hot weather. With a wide range of applications and set-up variations ranging from sun shade, to screen house, to storm shelter, the Leisure Port is ideal in the mountains, beach, or backyard.
- 10’ x 14’ Footprint, 6 ½ Feet Interior Height.
- 10 oz. Cotton Duck Canvas. Treated for Water Resistance & Anti-Mold
- Removable Heavy-Duty Vinyl Floor
- Galvanized Steel Pole Set with Solid Steel Zinc Plated Spring Rods
- Includes 2 Mesh Zip-In Panels and 2 Canvas Zip-In Panels. Additional panels sold separately
- Weight: 62lbs. Packed Dimensions: 4 x 1 x 1 Feet.
- Leisure Port Cotton Canvas Includes: 1 Cotton Canvas Leisure Port body w/ carry bag and removable floor, 1 steel pole set, 2 canvas zip-in panels, 2 mesh zip-in panels, 2 tension straps, 6 nail stakes.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Love your tent or we’ll make it right. Learn more
- Durable Import Series. Design in SLC, Utah. Cut & Sewn in China. Learn More